Episode 3 has finally arrived! On this episode, I interviewed Sandra. Sandra is an educator and the social media manager for the Fangirls Going Rogue podcast! We chat about how she became a Star Wars fan, how she uses Star Wars in the classroom, how she has dealt with the passing of her mother two years ago, and how Star Wars connects us all! So, sit back and enjoy the show!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EPISODE
Here is a little bit more information about Sandra:
Manage Fangirls Going Rogue and Geeky Friends using several social media outlets.
Through social media, we reach approximately 2600 on Facebook, 4200 on Twitter, and 850 on Instagram. Provide and share engaging content, lead discussions on Star Wars television shows and movies, offer constructive interaction with users, and create a positive, safe place for all fans.
- Looking for Leia Film
- Her Universe Fangirl of the Day: June 2013
- Every Day Fangirl: October 2015
- FULLY OPERATIONAL FANDOM: THE PERSONAL IMPACT OF STAR WARS
- LIVE: Walt Disney World CWK Meet Up, featuring Ashley Eckstein (151)
- Teaching With Geekdom: Fangirl Chat
- FANGIRLS GOING ROGUE EPISODE 20 (JUNE 2015)
- You Talk We Listen: Rogue One
- The Disney Universe Fangirl Special
Blog Post Contributions
- ‘As I Am’ – Star Wars Changed My Life
- Behind The Mask
- Star Wars Is For Everyone
- Creed – Review by Sandra Choute
- Barnes & Noble Fangirl Friday
Other Related Items